Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love video,,,
what color were the dresses of the dancers????
I say green dresses with black hair..someone help me,,, if not, I LOSE A LOT OF MONEY,,,!!!!!!
Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love video,,,
what color were the dresses of the dancers????
I say green dresses with black hair..someone help me,,, if not, I LOSE A LOT OF MONEY,,,!!!!!!
i always thought it was black dresses.
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Black Dresses.
OK GUYS,,, thanks, but no thanks,, was there any video's with green DRESSES???? ha
Black - hate it for your loss
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
OK OK,,, thanks for NOTHING my DEAR FRIENDS,,, so i won't tell you consequences of losing my bet,,,, haha,,,
thanks again guys,,, still don't know where i got green dresses,,, wonder if my RCA VICTROLA had to much COLOR on that day???
Mmmm wasn't there green dresses in another video of his, more or less, same girls.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Mmmm wasn't there green dresses in another video of his, more or less, same girls.
[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think so
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Betting something you don't want to lose, is sorta like pulling a dumb crime.... Don't pull the crime if you can't pull the time. You ain't been hangin' with 1272 cowfoot green , have you? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That or the envy thing would be the only thing other than having a BW tv that would account for this. I hate vids and still saw it enough on the pop spot to get it right.
Bookmarks